ADEPT Installation & Material Warranty
Paint Protection Film Limited Warranty – 10 Years Material Cover
Wrap Material – 5 Year Cover
The paint protection film is designed to protect the car’s painted surfaces to which it is applied.
The warranty will indemnify the customer for any manufacturing defect of the paint protection film or an error in its application for a period of ten years from its installation subject to our terms, conditions and exclusions listed below.
The vehicle must be washed and maintained in accordance with the “ADEPT PPF After Care” Instructions which will be issued at the time of collection.
Our terms, conditions and exclusions:
The film will not lift, crack or discolour.
The film will protect against damage from minor abrasions and road debris impact incurred from normal road driving.
Any manufacturing or application defect which is brought to our attention within one month of its application. In these circumstances, we will use our best efforts to replace the defective part with the same or the closest alternative should the original paint protection film not be available.
We will not cover:
- Damage caused by tampering of the film.
- Damage from a high-pressure jet wash which has been incorrectly used causes lifting or consequential damage to the film.
- When the customer has failed to bring in their vehicle for the first wrap or paint protection film check over two weeks after the installation.
- Damage to the film from using non-approved car cleaning products, chemicals or washing methods.
- Discolouration of film from non-approved car cleaning products.Damage to film from external forces or impacts such as accidents, dents or stone chips that are of such force that they cause the film to be penetrated.
- Damage or deterioration of the film caused by using an incorrect washing method.
- General wear and tear including weathering over time.
- Damage from naturally occurring weather phenomena that cause damage to the paint protection film such as a fierce hailstorm.
- Any consequential loss to the car’s paint from the removal of paint film where the car’s paint has not been painted to a good standard.
- Prior to the paint film application we will use our best endeavours to check and advise to the best of our knowledge if the paint is of sufficient quality and finish to apply paint protection film however we take no responsibility for any consequential loss should the paint come off if the film is removed.
- Any consequential loss whatsoever from not being able to use your car due to an issue with the paint protection film or for any costs incurred whilst your car is with us for any remedial work.
- Full payment for PPF services is required prior to the vehicle leaving an ADEPT facility for any warranty claims.
Transferring of warranty:
The warranty cannot be transferred if the vehicle is sold.
Now that you have a better insight into what PPF is and how it can benefit your car, you will be aware of how good the product is for protecting your vehicle’s exterior from debris like stone chips. You may have some questions that you want addressing before making your final decision, so here are 5 that should answer the basics.
When picking a PPF installer, what should I look out for most?
What warranties can I receive when purchasing PPF products?
Which PPF product is the best?
What Alternatives do I have to PPF?
This will depend on the reasons why you are using PPF initially. If your main goal is to protect your car against scratches and stone chips, it’s recommended to stick with PPF. While the smartest consumers will use PPF for their cars, if you are looking for extra protection against bird droppings, UV exposure and other contaminants, a good ceramic coating may be a cheaper alternative worth considering.
While PPF and a ceramic coating serve the same purpose in preventing chemical spills, stopping chemical etch marks and ensuring your vehicle looks newer for longer, ceramic coating creates a hydrophobic surface, makes your car easier to clean, and enhances gloss.